Saturday, April 24, 2010

wasting words on lowercases and capitals

For some reason I always think walls are white. Even in my house, where the walls are green, yellow, and in my bedroom are aqua/teal, I still think all walls are white. I guess it's a stereotypical color. Rarely do you see black walls. It's too dark. Makes the room feel dismal.

Brittle bones break beautifully. I dunno. I felt the need to say something alliterative. And the word brittle had just popped into my head.

One of my friends the other day stated that they put pictures in their blog to make it more interesting. They said that people nowadays aren't as interested in words. Words still work, but pictures just make things easier, more entertaining. i wonder if that's true. Maybe I'm fucked by my career choice.

I haven't shaved in awhile. My facial hair is sort of invisible anyway. It's noticeable close up under lighting, but when it's darker, or there's shadow, you can't see it. I don't think shaving's necessary right now. I'm not trying to impress no one.

I don't know why, but the song I have on right now is making me listen more to the music itself, the instrumentation, rather than the lyrics. As a lyricist, I'm confused. Lyrics make songs for me normally. I dunno, maybe a change is coming over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment